Image Map

Monday, March 14, 2011

eye candy





I am a sucker for fashion illustrations. Thanks to Pinterest, I discovered the ever fabulous Katie Evans who happens to work in the creative marketing department for Kate Spade which is possibly one of the best jobs EVER.... While following Katie's pins on Pinterest I came across another amazing illustrator, Inslee Haynes.  Love is all I can say.  Besides offering custom illustrations, you can purchase notecards, a 2011 calendar as well as a few 8x10 prints of her fashion illustrations.  Since my birthday is in a short time, I might be adding a print to my birthday list.  Happy Monday my friends.  


post signature

5 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with fashion illustration- thanks for the introduction to a new to me talent- love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered these on Pinterest too!I wish I could sketch this well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so pretty! I just joined pinterest and need to look these ladies up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How perfect is that second one!.. I love how she's holding a heart-sealed envelope, and that dress is adorable!

    -xx Noe ADELLA AVENUE

    ReplyDelete
  5. In LOVE with these! Esp that 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love