Image Map

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I heart Lumens

My Internet doesn’t want to work in our new house. It works one minute and not the next.  End result, I can’t get much done.
No blogging = no great design ideas from my fellow bloggers = :(
No shopping online = saving $$$ = :) husband = :( Sarah
                                                                                                                                                 
With more time on my hands to daydream, I was reminded of a cool, modern store here in Sacramento named Lumens. Lumens specialize in light design but also carry home furnishings and cool little nick knacks.
On my recent trip to check out these amazing pendants I am lusting after, I found the coolest kids chairs.                                                                                                                                                
The Lou Lou Baby Ghost Armchair by Kartell

                                Baby chairs                                                  Mama Chair


Bring on the color

                                Baby Chairs                                                   Mama Chair


They have several colors to chose from, transparent crystal, pink, light blue and glossy white, red and black. 
I would love to have the clear/transparent Lou Lou chairs for my sons table in our kitchen, but with the high price tag, I will be kept dreaming.


1 comment:

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love