Image Map

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Melange



The other day I finally decided that I had to visit Melange even with my little ones in tow. This is no easy task, taking a 15 month old and 33 month old into an antique store. I have to say though, it was a success. Jacob listened every step of the way and didn't break a thing.
This shop is located in Old Folsom off of Sutter Street.
Here is the front




Fell in love with the print on these chairs but they were a bit pricey.


My favorite mirror. Might have to get it for my kitchen (if it's the right size).  I'd paint it red and make it a chalkboard. Any thoughts?





I feel in love with this mirror too, just as it is. Although it was over $100 bucks which seemed high.
Is it worth it?


I liked this pink chalkboard because it was lightweight and perfect for Jakes room, although I'd change the color.


More mirrors.


Maybe when this one goes on sale I'll snatch it up.


Another nice mirror. See the white antique door on the right? It was on sale for $25 bucks and I am considering using it as a desktop for a desk in my guest/craft room.
Good idea or bad idea?


Bye for now


1 comment:

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love