Image Map

Monday, December 28, 2009

Recovered yet?

Did you all have a nice holiday? We had a very Merry Christmas.
Christmas Eve the boys played and played awaiting Santa's arrival the next day.


                                                                                                                                          


Santa was good to my little boys. My oldest, Jake was gifted with a Thomas the Tank Engine Bike, his first. Of course, I cried watching Jake's excited reaction. Really, he was excited although you can't tell by this picture.





Ryan was pooped after opening two presents so he went down for a nap and missed the majority of opening presents. Luckily, he didn't seem to mind a bit.
Grandma Leslie (my mom) made the boys the coolest Tee Pee. I'll post soon on how she did it.






Since Christmas, my house has become a disaster zone. All day today I have been trying to clean it in between my bouts of laziness. Yet it is still a mess. Hope to have things organized, washed and smelling lemony fresh by weeks end.





No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love