Image Map

Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Jake!



My eldest son Jake is three years old today. This weekend we celebrated with a Thomas the Tank Engine themed birthday party on Saturday. Fun was had by all. Jake went around telling everyone that it was his Happy Birthday Day. It was so sweet.


Happy Birthday Jake via my my new chalkboard I made. More on that tomorrow.


Good Morning Birthday Boy! Jake wanted to wear his Thomas hat straight away.



Celebration room


Thomas the Tank Engine Cake


The Birthday Boy with his train tee I had made for him by Smitten & Company.


Cousin Kiera in her party dress.


L to R, Aunt CJ, Grandma Liz, Jake, Kiera and Ryan (in his matching train shirt).


L to R, Grandpa Steve, Ryan, Grandma Marci, and Auntie Rita.


The Conductor opening his presents.
The End!

How was your weekend? Any celebrations to be had?

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love