Image Map

Friday, January 8, 2010

The sickies

Our home has been overrun with the sickies. Our Ry guy was the first to come down with the flu on New Years Eve.. Lots of fun was had. Then Jake aka Danger got it, then me, then the hubs (Eric). Today is Friday and we seem to be in full swing again which means I have loads to catch up on...
I've missed the blog world!

I am obsessed with mudrooms right now. We have a teeny tiny entryway that I am desperately trying to make into a mini mudroom. When I mean teeny, I mean teeny. With two kids and hopefully a third one day. We need a place for shoes, jackets and junk...

I am loving this one from Meg at Whatever.  BTW congrats on the Homie Award for 09.





{source unknown}

To give you an idea of our mudroom size, the storage bench and locker from Pottery Barn is what our space can fit. My thoughts, get this one from Pottery Barn in Espresso or have one made??
Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love