Image Map

Monday, April 26, 2010

the good life




















In my previous life, I am a licensed Real Estate Agent.  Fortunately, I haven't lost my love of home shopping.  My big sis, Gracie, lives in Chicago, Illinois and if I had my pick of homes, I'd choose this stunner.  It's close by to my sis {it's on the same street}, in Lincoln Park with close access to the downtown.  It's a hefty pricetag but since this isn't my real life, cost isn't a issue. 
Want to know more about this beauty, contact Timothy Salm of Sudler Sotheby's International Realty at 312.943.1980. 

{images found here & here}
post signature

2 comments:

  1. It is a stunner! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure you just found my dream home.. oh my gosh!! Gorgeous blog, I'm now following :) xx

    ReplyDelete

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love