Image Map

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Party On

                    Ultimate Blog Party 2010
Who doesn't love a good party? Thanks to 5 minutes for mom to host this soiree where I don't even have to leave my house or worry about what to wear. Sweet!  Since this is my first party in the blogosphere, I am not sure what to expect but I do hope to find some great new blogs, meet new blogging friends and to top it off, win some FAB swag.

A few swag items I would love to win:
USC 60 – For one winner a $200 gift certificate for any Wall Slicks vinyl wall decal of your choice. DIY decorating made easy with Wall Slicks wall stickers
USC 57 – One winner will choose a pair of children’s shoes from Eleven Collection
USC 49 – Label Out Loud Essentials Combo Pack $48.00 for 30 Sticky Labels, 12 Shoe Labels, 70 Tag Mates or 40 Iron-Ons, 2 Teeny Tags
USC 45 – One winner will receive the Flat Belly Diet book, the Flat Belly Diet Cookbook, and the Flat Belly Diet Journal. A $65.00 value!
USC 43 – Prize value: $100. One winner gets to choose 3 meal time plate sets – which includes a personalized plate with coordinated personalized placemat.
USC 15 – $50 Target gift card to one winner.
USC 11 – Win a $50 gift certificate good towards any purchase in my Etsy shop or my website.
US95 – $100 Gift Certificate to Restaurant.com – Choose from over 13,000 restaurants nationwide – redeem online and print your gift certificate(s).



A bit about me, I am a mom to two little boys and wife to my Mr. Right.  I love to create, decorate, shop and find inspiration in my surroundings.  My little boys remind me to slow down, live in the moment and have fun!  
My blog is about me, my family and my daily inspirations.  Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

12 comments:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from the UBP! You have a beautiful family! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,
    What a beautiful family! Your blog drew me right in with all the terrific photos. Glad to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family! And I also am glad I didn't have to clean up for the UBP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ys are absolutely adorable! I have three preschoolers running around my house, isn't it nice having them close in age? Thanks for linking up to UBP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys look great - following you now from ubp10 - come check me out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a beautiful blog, and I love the style of the pics you post!

    Enjoy the party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a first time visitor, you have a lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by for the party!! Hope you are having fun at the UBP!

    Jenni ("Miss Tutu")
    My UBP blog post: How to Make a Tutu blog - hope you will stop by and say hi! :) and Mom Blogger $100 Cash Contest

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to be partying with you!

    You sold me on your beautiful pictures. I am now a faithful follower. I am pursuing a career in interior design, but am now designing fireplace accessories and doing some graphic design. I live in NYC and go to the Design Center here when I get a chance. I love mulling through home decor. Keep up the good work!

    www.lovemedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!! I am stopping by from UBP! I hope you have a great week! Feel free to some by and say hi :)
    Ann
    http://www.honoringtheking.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the info! I joined the party right under you!! hehe

    I am doing good. Thanks. And you?

    ReplyDelete

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love