Image Map

Friday, May 7, 2010

full bloom

I don't know why I still look forward to fridays so much, considering I am a full time SAHM, but I do.  I would assume it's because the hubs is free for two whole days and we can play all day.
A recap of our week, we played outside, A LOT.  The kids rode their bikes, ran all over, enjoyed the park, and chased and blew loads of bubbles.
Ryan had a dentist appointment and didn't like it much until he got his sugar free lollipop.
Lastly, my hubs, Eric had his second chemotherapy treatment.  His treatment lasts for two full days and by friday he is done.  Tomorrow, we head to the oncologists to finish his treatment.  This week has been harder than last, he is more sick and tired.  To keep his spirits up, we are going to see Iron Man 2 tomorrow night.  Eric loves movies.  He can quote most and has even been in a few back in the day.
On Saturday, we, me and the boys, my friend Denise and her family, and my mom in law will be participating in the Susan B. Komen Breast Cancer Walk.  I look forward to this walk every year and this year even more.  Now that my husband has cancer, I know that we will help, in our own way, better the lives of all those affected with cancer.  Are their any charities or walks/runs you participate in?

Our flowers are in full bloom around our house.  I love Spring and all the beauty it brings. 
Have a great weekend, loves.  Any plans?

post signature

1 comment:

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love