Image Map

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

on the lookout


I have been searching for images of curtains online to try and get a better idea of what I want for our dining room.  It's hard to decide since I don't have a dining room set up, meaning, I haven't picked out chairs, a table, rug, nothing!  Regardless, a decision has to be made so I've found some images that are drawing me in.  Do you like?  What do your dining rooms look like?

{images here, here, here, here, here, here, here, & here}


post signature

4 comments:

  1. These are fantastic inspiration. I wish I had more light in my dining area. We have double windows, but they are just the standard size. Good luck in your search!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first two. Fancy-like , yet, not too fancy for the boys to be able to enjoy it as well.
    That's what I try to do in my home. Make it more usable than my house was growing up. It was "too fancy".
    I don't have a "dining room" persay, but I think the two tables are also a good comprise of round and rectanglur style tables. They are more oval. You both win!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are beautiful. Our dining room is now in the sunroom so I tried to bring the outside in as much as possible. Oh, and its kid friendly. well, maybe not all kids but mine for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so bad at curtains that we don't have any in the house. I put in plantation shutters and called it done. Love the way they soften and accent a room. Your inspiration images are beautiful. I especially like the first and second-to-last ones.

    ReplyDelete

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love