Image Map

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sienna is so good


Last week, I mentioned here that the hubs and I were going to try out the newest hot spot in town, Sienna.  I was hopeful that it would be a yummy meal since I'd heard some positive reviews. At first glance, I fell in love with the look on the outside.  Once I entered though, it only got better.
Do you love those chairs and that pattern?  I love them and I feel they bring a modern yet traditional flair to Sienna.  The colors are mostly creams with pops of brown and paired with rustic elements. 
   In addition to great design, the food was AMAZING!! We began our dinner with an Seared Ahi Tuna appetizer that left me wanting more. It was paired with the delicious Rombauer wine {thanks hubs for such an amazing suggestion}.  
Following that, we shared the Apple Fugi Salad that was topped with Gorgonzola cheese puffs which were so light and airy they melted in your mouth. 
My entree was the Skirt Steak with bleu cheese dressing, caramelized onions, parmesan cheese potatoes and asparagus.  I know you're thinking how could she eat anymore, I couldn't really.  That's what TO GO boxes are for.  Dessert was cinnaman donuts with chocolate dipping sauce.  It makes me hungry just thinking about it.  

BTW, we did see Eclipse and I loved it.  I don't want to give away anything but I will say that it sticks to the book the best out of all of the movies so far.  Everything was done well to the music to the fight scenes to the romance.  I'd give it a A. 

  • 16 of 17 The yummiest Ahi appetize

2 comments:

  1. Oh sister, that is gorgeous! I wouldn't want to leave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making my mouth water. and I"M hungry!!
    Not such a good thing so early in the morning. I'm glad you had a great night out and enjoyed your hubby. How is he feeling?

    ReplyDelete

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love