Image Map

Monday, November 22, 2010

It's on


Are you in a shopping frenzy yet?  I am, a little.  Although I keep finding things for myself and buying them instead of for my family.  So far, I have bought boots, boots and then some boots.  Okay, maybe not that many but for now enough.  On the clothes front, I have grabbed a few goodies but still have a few more pieces I am in search of.  Now for the family, Jake has one christmas gift, my mom has some stocking stuffers (please don't let the kids read this).  It's clear, I have a LONG way to go.  Luckily, I'll be waking up earlier than any person should and braving the longest lines I've ever seen (aside from those at Disneyland) and participating in Black Friday?  Do you shop on Black Friday?  I do it mostly to bond with my sis in law although this year I am going prepared at least I hope too.

Back to boots, here are a few of my new favorites....




Deals today
Target - buy one boot and get a second 1/2 off.  
Nordstrom - It's the Women and Kids half-yearly sale which means some good deals. 
Payless shoes - Buy one and get 1/2 off everything. Need I say more. 

Black Friday
Express - everything 40% off before 12 noon, after noon 30% off on Thursday only. 
(excludes clearance items)
Toys r us - some items up to 50% off
Target - some items up to 50% off

(all black friday deals found via)

Any deals out there you wanna share???

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love