Image Map

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A night out, blogger's taking over & shoe envy


For my next date night I am thinking that I will wear one of these outfits.  Like?  The animal print makes me feel a bit sassy and I am loving all platform heals at the moment.  Since all of these pieces, minus the shoes are from H&M, I know that they are wallet friendly.  Score!  


Have you seen this feature on some popular bloggers in Glamour?  I am thinking that bloggers are taking over the world.  You?


Last but not least, all of these shoes are on my wish list.  Can you believe they are all Nine West?  Love them.  Two of them are featured above in my City Chic.  Like?



Tomorrow I will post about our spooktacular weekend. Things haven't slowed down so I am a bit behind this week.  Also, I have a giveaway this week so stay tuned.  

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love Nine West and bloggers are definitely taking over the world.

    ReplyDelete

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love