Image Map

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Royals




Seriously, aren't Prince William and Kate Middleton are an adorable couple?  And  how cozy do they look in this photograph by the famed Mario Testino?  I don't know about you but I am excited about their engagement and look forward to their spectacular wedding come April.  Are you excited about the Royal Wedding or could you care less?


It is rumored that Kate will be wearing British Wedding designer Bruce Oldfield.  While browsing his collection online of wedding gowns, I must say that I was underwhelmed.  I would assume he'd make a gown that would be appropriate for the future Queen of England but still.  What do you think?


Leave it to People Magazine to enlist some bridal fashion stars to sketch gowns for the bride to be.  My favorite is by Monique Lhuillier, isn't this gorgeous?

On to my family, this past weekend was a blast.  We ventured up to Lake Tahoe and skied the day away on Saturday.  Sunday was our Christmas with the hubs family.  This was the first year we did Secret Santa for the adults.  While it saved us money it wasn't as fun as I had hoped although I believe this will be the new trend.  Overall, we had such a great time, so much so, that me and the boys (Jake & Ryan) spent all day Monday recovering.  Today was busy, as I rushed to the mall and shopped the morning away.  
Luckily Jake was at preschool so I only had Ryan with me.  

My family starts arriving this Friday morning for Christmas so it is a hectic week. 
 How are you all managing the chaos?


post signature

3 comments:

  1. I don't follow celebs (or royals =)) but Diana did have such grace. Hope all the best for her sons.
    xx

    goodgirlgoneglad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! I love that engagement photo! I can't wait to see their wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see her dress!! And as far as surviving the chaos, I'm just this week doing my shopping, but all online. I am a tish stressed...

    ReplyDelete

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love