- thought and musing is claiming to 'break the rules' with this belted scarf - but it looks absolutely perfect to me!
- yams designs is celebrating spring all week long (hallelujah!) and what better way to celebrate spring than with a sweet rainbow round-up. (find yams designs on twitter!)
- holly in heels rounds up comfortable pumps... yes, they do exist and yes, they are still lust worthy. Check out her picks! (find holly in heels on twitter!)
- jewelscapes is always creatively dressed and adorned with jewelry. I love this simple outfit featuring an orange top. So simple and chic!
- the capital barbie is celebrating her birthday this weekend (Happy Birthday!) and will be shining in this gorgeous sequin number! Yay for birthdays! (find the capital barbie on twitter!)
- a spot of whimsy honors Martha Stewart as her current female "legend" - I'm a huge Martha fan and love these old modeling photos of her - gorgeous! (find a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
- sweetie pie style suggests sprucing up your home for spring with a few new throw pillows. I couldn't agree more and I just love her picks! (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- rose a la mode is searching for the best pair of platforms for spring, I love her choices and could definitely incorporate a few of these pairs into my own closet! (find rose a la mode on twitter!)
- undeniable style looks brilliantly beautiful in this pink gingham top - it's now my new must have for spring. I just love it! (find undeniable style on twitter!)
- a spoonful of dish puts together the ever popular 'room to outfit' post (I never tire of these)... featuring one of the best blogger's living rooms out there.
- daily crush is getting excited for Target's partnership with the always stylish Calypso St. Barth, it's sure to be a show stopper! (find daily crush on twitter!)
- rosy + tart rounds up purple pin-spirations. I so wish I had a girly bachelorette pad to buy this purple stemware for! So pretty! (find rosy + tart on twitter!)
- shen dove style beatifully pulls off this faux fur look that makes me a little (only a little!) sad that winter is almost over. (find shen dove style on twitter!)
- second street east is already planning to decorate her patio for spring. I love the trellis-style outdoor throw pillows she found! (find second street east on twitter!)
- good tots is loving Stella McCartney's children's line - but not so much the prices. Check out her more affordable options that still capture the fresh and funky look, including these adorable yellow wellies for kids! (find good tots on twitter!)
Friday, March 4, 2011
the it list
Labels: the it list
©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love