Image Map

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

up and running



Yeah, it's official... our internet is up and running and faster than ever before. 
I have spent my evening reading my favorite blogs and oh my have I missed a lot in a week +. 
I know I need to post pics of what's been going on in my hood but I thought some eye candy might get ya'll going. 
So lately I have have been dreaming of kitchens. I know, I know, kinda strange since I love my current kitchen but I can't help myself.


I am realizing that after pouring over magazines and blogs that I am loving white kitchens with dark wood floors.  


Currently I have cream wood cabinets and I love them but there is something about white that I love even more.  What is your favorite color for kitchen cabinets?


I do love the two tone look as well.  Lighter upper cabinets and darker bottom or a dark island.


While I love a light granite or marble I am not sure if I would choose it.  I am leaning towards a darker granite or a different stone that is close to black. 


Is this granite in the picture above? I am not sure but I love these counters. 


Tile is important for a kitchen too, don't you think?  I am loving these tiles and the design they bring to the kitchen. 


Last on my pretend kitchen remodel is what I would do for lighting. I adore these pendant lights, adore them.  I've been asking for them for over a year now for my current kitchen and I keep getting the veto.  Perhaps one day. 

A recap of what my perfect kitchen would have is
white or light cabinets, black counter tops, light tile backsplash, dark wood floors, chrome pendant lights.  

What is your best kitchen?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love