Image Map

Monday, June 25, 2012

it's that time



This summer we have a wedding to attend in Sonoma.  
While Sonoma is always a welcomed mini holiday, it is also very warm in the summer months.  
Therefore, I need a cute + fun dress that can stand the heat. 
Typically I try to stay away from black dresses for a summer wedding but this Milly dress above is too sweet to overlook.  


This Alicia and Olivia Gold Tunic dress is simple yet elegant and I love it. 



For awhile now I've been eyeing this beauty at Jcrew but I am afraid it's too light.  It's a silver dress but do you think it's too close to white?  


Now for color.  This Karen Walker dress at Anthropologie is fun and I am digging on that necklace. 


This navy and orange embellished Shoshanna dress is perfection.  I adore both colors and with a bright patterned shoe it could really spice up this dress for the wedding.  I love that it can be dressed up or down too.  I'll keep looking for the perfect dress but until then send any suggestions my way.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love