Image Map

Friday, August 24, 2012

A Wedding + Sequins



This sparkly stunner is my dress for my cousins upcoming nuptials in Napa. 
 Do you think it's too much? 

As for the shoes I cannot decide on what to wear. 
I don't want to spend too much and I am having trouble finding what I want in my price range. 
Here are some options...


Not sure if would be too much of a good thing with sequins and glitter 


Like the straps but want a higher heel.


More in line with what I want but need it in gold or nude.


This nude heal is so versatile which I love but more than I want to spend.


Next week I head to Chicago so I hope to find my heels then while scouring all the fabulous boutiques. Eek, I cannot wait!!!

I don't know about you, but I am ready for the weekend.  
Any fun plans friends?


No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love