Tuesday, September 10, 2013

siri with the fringe on top





Lately I am all about fringe and I am loving my new me&d bag that is fringy and fabulous.
me&d are local designers based in Sacramento, CA and they have amazing leather bags.  AMAZING!!! I own too many already but can't help myself.  They also have skirts, dresses and tops that are made of super soft cotton that you never want to take off.  me&d is definitely a casual cool line and I am so excited to share them with you.

Here's the long hobo bag that is super soft leather but also seriously durable. 

Here's the black fringe bag that I have a version of from me&d and use all the time. 

If you want to snag yourself one of these beauties check out their Etsy page, you won't be disappointed peeps. 


2 comments:

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love