Image Map

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

work in progress

When we moved in, our masterbedroom looked like this.

I wish I had a before photo of the main wall that our bed is on, but I can't find one. This photo is to emphasis the before colors.

We decided we should paint our masterbedroom Silver Sage by Restoration Hardware.

After the paint was up on the walls we realized that the cream ceiling was a no go. We decided Swiss Coffee (white), would be the ceiling color. I think it looks good.

To complete the space, we added crown molding.
Here are Dave and Paul installing it.

Room after with the crown molding. Angle I

Angle II

Here's a sneak peak at the end result, at least for today. There's Dot the Dog on his bed.

This room is a work in progress, so check back soon for more progress made.
Bye bye,
Sarah xoxo

1 comment:

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love