Image Map

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Flying by

Wow, I don't know about you but today flew by. Which is a good and bad thing.
Lots got accomplished and lots got put to the side to finish another day.
I'll have to post tomorrow about my room redo that I am working on.
One thing I did do, since I promised my boys, was bake chocolate chip cookies. These aren't your ordinary chocolate chip cookies, they are Deceptively Delicious.  Check em out..

Picture from the book

All mixed together

Finished Product


I have to admit they were yummy even with oats and chickapeas aka garbanzo beans. Yummy enough that my husband Eric, couldn't get enough of them. If anyone wants the recipe but doesen't want to buy the book, let me know and I'll email it to you.
Sarah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love