Image Map

Monday, November 16, 2009

Score

Happy Monday. My family and I had a fantastic weekend.
We worked hard in the backyard all day Saturday. Even Jake helped us out.


Then Saturday evening we had dinner at Cheesecake Factory with old friends.. Eric (hubbie left), Dave (old friend right).


Sunday, the boys and I visited two garage sales and found this fantastic chair for only $20 bucks. Tomorrow I'll post about the room redo it will go in once its been all dolled up with paint and new fabric.

Lastly our visit to Home Goods. Couldn't resist these lamps... Now it's a matter of what to do with them.

Last, my little guys love wearing their boots, so I had to include these pics.
Ry Guy


Jake


How was your weekend? Did you score any fun finds too?
Sarah xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love Homegoods? I love your lamps - and I've been on the lookout for a pair of wing chairs that I can slipcover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great score, $20 wow. can't wait to see where it goes.

    ReplyDelete

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love