Image Map

Friday, November 13, 2009

Anthro scores

I don't know about you all but I am so happy its Friday and the weekend is here. 2012 opens this weekend and I am hoping the hubbie and I will be able to see it. Other than that, we'll be working hard on our backyard, raking weeds, sifting through dirt, ya know, fun stuff.

On a side note, I was looking for inspiration and decided to head on over to Anthropologie. I am looking for ideas since I am working on various projects for my sons playroom and bedrooms. While browsing the kids section on Anthropologie I came across the most adorable, whimsical little girl clothes. 





Last but not least this fantastically fun mushroom stool. 
Doesn't it remind you of Alice in Wonderland?


Happy Friday and Happy Weekend!!! 


Best, 
Sarah xoxo

1 comment:

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love