Image Map

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's almost time...

New Moon is a comin, oh yah.... New Moon is a comin, New Moon is a comin, New Moon is a comin, oh yah. Is it November 20th yet????

Check out the lastest New Moon Movie Poster


The stars, Bella played by Kristen Stewart and Edward (can I call you Eddie) played by Robert Pattinson are gracing the cover of December's Harpers Bazaar. They sizzle on the cover.



For those of you who've not read the Twilight Series, I say DO IT.. It's not just about vampires it's about unrequited love (as my husband puts it).  I need to go to Fandango now and buy my tickets now. My mother in law has graciously committed herself to babysitting so we can grab a yummy dinner and see NEW MOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love