Image Map

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

All I want for Christmas {Part I}

Sewing Table
Either This
{Arrow Sewing Craft & Hobby Table}
or That
       {West Elm Parsons Desk in Polished White}


Embellishment Center for Craft Room
































Kitchen Aid Mixer -  I fear I am the only mom left in the US without one. 














































Julia Child Cookbook - Mastering the Art of French Cooking





















I am dying to make her Beef Stew. Perfect for a chilly winter day.


I searched the internet for the least expensive on all the products above, minus the Kitchen Aid Mixer. If you know of a site where any of the above items are less expensive, let me know. 
Stay Tuned for tomorrows All I want for Christmas Part II.


Cheers! 
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love