Image Map

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

get into the groove

We moved into our new house a few months ago and when I should have been rejoicing because my house is bigger, my kitchen is beautiful and the hubs office is outside in the casita. I instead got sad and overwhelmed. After too many months feeling this way, I have decided I need to forge ahead and be grateful for my everyday, my family and my friends because that is what matters most.
To get back into my groove there are some things I need to do.
1. get my booty back to the gym at least 4 days a week.
kids at playcenter = break for mommy & cardio = endorphins = happy me
2. making more time to blog. I don't know about you guys, but blogging brings me mucho happiness. I love the creativity, the community.
3. getting outside and enjoying the fresh air and skiing
4. embracing my creative side via here and here
5. finishing what I start
I know it sounds like a New Years list, maybe it is. Join me as I get into the groove.

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love