Image Map

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

a day in the city

Last week, the hubs and I traveled to San Francisco.  Have ya been?
My youth was spent in the city attending university.  Ahhh, good times, too good to ever be shared. HA!
When I return to the city for a visit I feel so excited as we drive over the Bay Bridge and see the city in all it's beauty.  Lately my favorite spot to visit is the Marina district. It's on the water, sunny (at least it feels it), the shopping is great as are the local restaurants.
First stop our hotel, for a quick wardrobe change. We ended up staying at the Hyatt in the Financial District. Here are the views from our room later that night.


{ the city lights}

On our way to shopping and food in the Marina


{the hubs driving}

{my go to bag, I love all things LV}


{lovin on my ruffled shoes from BP Nordstrom}


{runners in the marina with a glimpse of the Golden Gate}

{first stop, lululemon. seriously, I love the name as well as the groove pants.
 picked up a new pair}

{second stop Z Gallerie, this trellis pillow is a must for me and well priced}

{lovin this tufted bed frame}


{such a rich looking chandelier}

{orange is for me this spring, as is this stool}


{loved all these looks. my sis in law bought this couch in a weathered brown leather 
and it is so comfy, who woulda thought}

{lovin the turquoise and peacock feathers centerpiece}


{fun lavender feathers}

{who doesn't need a sailboat chandelier}

{my dream office chair}

{final stop, dinner at Betelnut, the yummiest restaurant around, seriously}

~The End~
post signature

7 comments:

  1. My dad was working there in 2002 so me and my hubby flew up there since I had NEVER been.
    Since then, I've been back a few times. We've driven through to get to Oregon. A really neat city for sure!

    Love the pink lamps BTW. What else are you going to do in there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never been to SF but can't wait to go ans see my best friend and have some fun like in the old times

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited back in 2002 and it was one of my favourite stops during a four week US tour. I would love to go back some day, but it's a long way from Oz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh you are so lucky, I love that city and used to live down the peninsula in the south bay.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope, I am still not sure what I am doing in the guest room. I am back and forth all the time. We have a bed, sewing table, cabinet and some art I need to put up. I spend lots of time in it, so I consider it my space to create as well as our guest room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks fabulous! i would love to go one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW... looks like a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love