Image Map

Monday, April 5, 2010

the list goes on



Another week begins and I am mentally beginning my TO DO list. Do you do them? If I don't do my list not much gets accomplished in my life.  Besides organizing bills, cleaning house, grocery shopping, learning how to use my new iPad, I want to make sure I don't skip on a few things this week.  
Such as.....

{flying kites with my sons}


{showing love in unexpected ways}

{only drinking my coffee with milk and sugar}


{substituting organic fresh fruit for candy}

{looking chic, just to}

{remembering to}

{images found here, here, & here}

post signature

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet post! I hope you had a perfect Easter weekend. Enjoying that iPad? I'm running out of room for gadgets, but when they do hit Canada I'll be first in line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the iPad. It's fun searching for the various apps. Hope it comes to Canada soon. If you love gadgets you'll love the iPad.

    ReplyDelete

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love