Image Map

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fun, Fun, Fun.....

Have you seen the new Summer Pottery Barn Kids Catalog?  I am seriously in love with too many things.  From the new bedding to beachy fun, there is too much to choose from. 

For the little princess in your life

and the prince 
{Jake loves his Madras quilt for his bunk bed}

I am loving this chenille jute rug, I think this will have to go in our playroom

Madras curtains, these are a must for my Ry
I guess the boys rooms will match. 

Multi Stripe Rug, with a great price tag.
I am thinking these are better served as a splat mat for our playroom. 

A beachy playroom

the new fold out lounge chair

Backyard heaven

cool chairs

This is another must for this summer, a fun striped sprinkler.

Another must for our yard is this whale pool with the water spout, my boys will love it.

Weed whacker, the hubs will love Jake working with this one by his side. 

It's Friday and I couldn't be more pleased. Did you know, today is my birthday.  The hubs has a surprised planned. I am to be ready at 5:45 pm, dressed warm yet nice and ready for a good time. I love surprises so I CANNOT wait!  I'll let you all know the fun had. 
Any plans for you all this weekend?  

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Love these pics! Children's rooms are the most adorable things ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun I haven't seen this let! Can't wait to get my hands on a copy of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have! And I have to throw it away as fast as I get it, because it makes me sill crazy on everything that I want to spend. And we JUST did the boys rooms last year before the baby was born. So their rooms are relatively new.
    But the backyard stuff. UGH!! If we were out there or here more during the summer, they would be on there way already.
    Happy Birthday Sarah Beara! Hope you had a fabulous day and got to spend it with your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grrr - when are we going to get Pottery Barn in Australia?

    Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They have the cutest things... sometimes i wish my room as a kid looked like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe Pottery Barn isn't in every country. I hope they come your way soon.
    Kids rooms are adorable and so fun to create.

    ReplyDelete

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love