Image Map

Monday, August 23, 2010

Design Crush [Caldwell Flake]

I am always in search of great designers. I love to be inspired by these talented folks and find ideas that I might be able to incorporate into my home and on a budget.  Recently I discovered a mother and daughter duo known as Caldwell Flake.  These two women are crazy good at what they do.  As I searched through their gallery of rooms I fell in love with so many that I knew I had to share them all with you.












Did you get all that?  I hope that you are as inspired as I am.
Now go and start creating away my friends. 
Happy Monday! 

all images found here

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! These rooms are beautiful! I am in love with them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those rooms are fabulous! Love their use of pink. (And thanks for stopping by my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoooooo my. Consider me crushing! SOOO glad you posted this for all our inspirational needs!!! : ) Don't make me pick a favey! okay, okay....the first two images. Hands down gorge. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a house that was stylish. Maybe this will get me off my bum and start organising.

    P.S. I'm sorry that you missed the swap. Maybe next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I love swing beds. Totally impractical but so chic. :) Wish I was bold enough to use those patterns and colors!

    ReplyDelete

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love