Image Map

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Family Room Design Boards


Yesterday I mentioned in my long winded blog post about our being close to pulling the plug on furniture for our dining room and family room.  I posted a Design Board for my dining room and promised to post a design board for my living room.  So, here goes it...

via 




Please let me know your thoughts.  I would love any advice on the accent chairs as I am struggling with which style and fabric I should choose.  If you redid your living where would you shop?

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Where would I shop? I love restoration hardware... wish I could buy everything in that store!! And that coffee table you have pictured... LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart that coffee table in a big way! I would Craigslist it — nothing like the thrill of a good find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im sorry, i cant stop swooning over that PINK one in the upper left corner! me-ow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first and last fabric on the chairs the best! Cannot wait to see what you come up with!

    www.goodgirlgoneglad.com

    ReplyDelete

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love