Image Map

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Decor


Are you already decorating for Christmas?  I am and my goodness it takes a lot of effort.  As of last night, we completed our Christmas tree and some of the front yard.  Now I am trying to focus on the rest of the house.  Since we need a new wreath for the front door, I headed over to Michaels today and was overwhelmed with choices.  After 30 minutes of indecisiveness over what to do to my wreath the boys and I headed home so they could nap and I could research wreaths online to get a clear picture of what I wanted.  Here are a few wreaths that I am loving as well as THE ONE I will do my best to copy.





What I love most about all of these wreaths is that they are great for displaying inside or outside of your home.  If you are interested in doing these DIY style each wreath has a HOW TO on the Martha Stewart site here.  


post signature

2 comments:

  1. so pretty! i love the idea of the one with all the holiday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card wreath and have seen the one with three wreaths and love it too!
    xx

    goodgirlgoneglad.com

    ReplyDelete

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love