Image Map

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I will



I am so thankful that 2010 is coming to an end!  My plan for 2011.....
a. be thankful for everyday
b. have fun
c. go on adventures
d. spend quality time with family and friends
e. be free of worry and stress
f. good health 

With family still in town until after the New Year I want to focus on them and what is to come for the Dish in the New Year.  I won't be posting until the New Year but I'll be around.  I hope you all had a great Holiday and I look forward to what 2011 brings us all!

Cheers Friends,

post signature

5 comments:

  1. i agree with your 2011 plan! have a fun and safe new years eve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the time with your family Sarah. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great plan - see you on the other side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your plan! Hope you're having a great break with your loved ones! oxxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy new year! great plan for 2011.

    xx http://seejaneworkplaylive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love