Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Too fast


My baby boy, well he's not "technically" a baby anymore but will always be in my eyes, turned 4 years old yesterday.  It's hard to see him grow up so fast.  I remember the day he was born, the first time I held him and when we took him home.  As I look back through the years I am in awe.  I know that he is becoming an amazing little man and will one day be a great man too.  He is my blue eyed, brown haired, loving boy who makes me laugh and smile everyday and swells my heart with love.  
I love you Jake.
 Happy Birthday again and again.  Let's celebrate YOU all week! 

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Wow, he looks just like you!! Happy bday Jake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They grow up way too fast!! He's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute photo of him! They do grow up too fast!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love