Image Map

Monday, March 28, 2011

Snowed in + a birthday



Jake getting ready to play in the snow

Eric, Jake, Ryan and Me

Eric and Jake

My sis in law Kathy and me



In yesterday's post I mentioned that I would post pictures of our trip to Lake Tahoe, Nevada today. Lake Tahoe is our go to spot to ski and enjoy the great outdoors.  Lately we've been traveling to Northstar Ski Resort.  We rented a cabin via VRBO and had such a great experience. If you click on VRBO or here you can catch a glimpse of the cabin we rented.  It was clean and very comfortable and I know I can speak for the entire family, we would rent it again. 

This past Saturday was my birthday.... How old do you think I turned?  Ah, I wouldn't do that to you. I am now 35 and I am feeling a lil bit older friends.  Before I was in my early 30's and now I am in my mid. It hurts a bit but I am loving my 30's and who I have become and hope to continue to be. 

Do you have trouble with aging? 


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Seems like such a wonderful time. Haven't seen that much snow in ages.

    I rather like aging, I think that's odd though. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you're REALLY snowed in! Happy birthday, I hope it was as great as it looks

    sunshinepearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! look at all that snow, what a fun way to celebrate your day!
    Amber's Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday. That looks so much fun. Snow and skiing, just a perfect birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! Looks like such a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love