Image Map

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

a day in monterey







Recently we spent some time in Monterey California.  We stayed at the Plaza Hotel which was luxurious and relaxing.  We strolled on the beach and played in the sand.  Of course we visited the Monterey Bay Aquarium.  The boys loved every minute of it.  It was a perfect mini break for our little family. 

Any mini breaks planned for you?

Btw, things have been complicated recently so I haven't much time to blog.  I miss reading all of your blogs and will return to devouring them all soon. 




post signature

3 comments:

  1. wow!! amazing place!!!





    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    (last day of the give-away)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sarah. these pictures are so cute. I'm so excited I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news and check out pictures from the fall/winter preview I attended yesterday in Beverly Hills. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like fun! i love that jellyfish picture!

    ReplyDelete

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love