Image Map

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Flowers

The latest issue of Martha Stewart is all about flowers.


From fields of mustard flowers that are endless in their natural beauty.


To a desk draped in floral wallpaper.


And last, decorating a table scape with a bright and beautiful bouquet of poppies.

We are so fortunate to have so much natural beauty surround us every where we turn. Next time I am outside, I'll be sure to stop and smell the flowers.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Every week I run to the grocery store and get myself a handful of flowers for my kitchen table. There is nothing better than walking into a home that always has fresh flowers :)
    xo Lynzy
    http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a tulip farm near my house and bought three bundles yesterday that are now in vases around my house. The best $20 I spent all week!

    ReplyDelete

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love