Image Map

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Outdoors in




The other day while browsing online through Calico Corners I came across this gorgeous Ikat print fabric and decided it is the perfect fabric for my chairs.  I have been wanting to make slipcovers for awhile but didn't know what fabric to do it with and now I know.  I love the idea of being able to wash them because as most know things get dirty especially with kids.  I have been loving this table for a while but didn't feel that it would ever work in my current home.  But since we are moving soon, I think in a smaller kitchenette this table is the perfect compliment and affordable.  A few pops of yellow pillows are a fun addition as well as good back support.  As for the table scape, I find this flatware caddie rustic yet functional and perfect for indoor or outdoor entertaining.  I love me some tea in the summer and this white drink dispenser is a much needed addition to easy entertaining.  As for a center piece, this galvanized metal 3-tier stand is chic yet practical and makes it easy for all to grab a snack and go.  I am a sucker for seasonal dinnerware and the Calypso Target collection is no exception.  These tumblers are beautiful with their trio of colors and the plates are whimsy and durable which is a must for young families.   

How are you bringing the outdoors in this summer?


What some of the yumminess above?

post signature

1 comment:

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love