Image Map

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

soccer mom looks

Lately I am spending a lot of time at soccer.  Jake, my five year old practices twice a week with a game on the weekend.  With that said, let's talk clothes.  I like to wear something cute but comfy since I am either sitting or chasing my Ry guy who has showed zero interest in watching soccer.  This is a peek at what I wear when sitting in the sun and soaking up the heat while watching five year olds attempt to play soccer which is proving to be really fun! 


This Ella Moss top has been a staple in my summer wardrobe.  It's bright and fun and paired with denim shorts, it's perfection.  And is now on sale 40% off at Nordstrom so snatch one up. 



I have several of these Victoria Secrets Pink V-Neck's.  
I wear them all the time because they are so light and comfy.  


What do I say I about my favorite shoe?  
These flip flops are actually comfortable and go with everything. 


Fedoras are a favorite of mine as of late and this striped beauty has me tempted.  They also provide some coverage for soccer games too which is a bonus. 




Aviators scream summer and sexy to me and are a must have.  


Orange and I have a bit of a love affair going on.  I love it and always wear it, my orange bag that is.  I like this one because you can wear it across your body. 

Any other soccer or sports moms/girlfriends/wives out in blogland?  
What are your staples when on the field?

Last,  here is a peek at my Jake playing soccer he is player 16.  Pardon my high pitched voice. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love