Image Map

Thursday, August 2, 2012

summer days


Summer is coming to an end for us as school starts next week for the boys.  I cannot believe Jake is going to be in Kindergarten.  I am a little heart broken but excited for him at the same time.  Tonight at bedtime we discussed school and the difference between kindergarten and preschool.  He has so many questions and I am doing my best to answer them as well as make him feel confident and excited.

Since next week is a big week we kept this week simple.  We played in the pool, ate too many snow cones, watched the Olympics and relaxed.
We did get in a few other activities but overall kept things low key.
I am going to miss our simple days. 

Here's a few pics of our week.

En route to a meeting, this is my idea of business casual meets polka dots. 


Best part of summer #snowcones


Dot the Dog #living the life




Lunch at Jack's Urban Eats.  Yummy food and decor. 

Hope you all had a good week.  Any weekend plans? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love