Image Map

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

good start






Close to my house is this adorable and delicious Strawberry Stand.  
In addition to strawberries they sell, red onions, garlic, snap peas and this week, cherries.  
Since I've decided to make some strawberry jam today, I loaded up on them yesterday.

On a side note, a big thank you to my friend Kim, for bringing over the yummiest dinner last night.  It was a Tropical Island Pork Salad and I couldn't stop eating it, seriously.  I'll have to get the recipe and post it, if it's ok with her.  Having dinner brought to us, made our night easier and we are moved by everyone's kindness and generosity. Thank you all so much!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous! How nice to have that so close. I did however plant some tomatoes this year in hopes to have some fresh ones of my own.

    ReplyDelete

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love