Image Map

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Arrivals



What a surprise when I opened my mailbox this afternoon and discovered these fantastic treats. 
1.  Southern Living Magazine
2.  House Beautiful Magazine
3.  Creative, Inc. 
Fabric swatches are from here and here
Do you shop Amazon?  If not, I highly recommend it.  Why, well I purchased my magazine subscription to House Beautiful on it for a steal!  Also, I purchased the Creative, Inc. on Amazon three days ago, on sale for $11.40 and it arrived that quick.  I love Amazon and if you can believe it only recently discovered it. 

I don't know about you all but the weather out here in Northern California is pretty perfect.  It's in the high 50's and sunny.  The boys (despite their colds) played away most of the day outside.  The highlight for this mama, hunting for lizards, who woulda thought I'd be doing that again. 


post signature

2 comments:

©2012 A Spoonful of Dish | Designed by: Lust luxe love